THE 10 WEEK STRENGTH CHALLENGE
Originally STRENGTH METHOD.
PHASE 1 CONDITION - First 5 weeks of the full 10 week programme. High volume lower percentages, specific hypertrophy style training focusing on building a foundation.
PHASE 2 BUILD - Final 5 weeks of the full 10 week programme. Weight starts to increase to focus on building capacity under heavy load and building on those peak numbers.
Your full training pack will be emailed to you directly after purchase, make sure to check your SPAM if you can't find it 10 mins after purchase.
Hypertrophy and Strength bias plan
Equipment - All found in any normal gym, nothing complex
Goal - Build muscle and Strength
Performance Goal - Increase compound lifts, move efficiently and build stronger gymnastics
Time frame - 60-90 mins
Skill required - low
Hypertrophy - High
Strength - High
Conditioning - Low
4 sessions a week + Accessory/midline EXTRA
10 week plan with de-load included
2x 5 week cycles - 1. Condition and 2. Build
Olympic lifting and Non Olympic lifting versions available
- Anything found in your local gym, no complex pieces of equipment (like a ski erg).
HOW LONG IS EACH SESSION?
- Warm up, lift and sweat in 50-90 mins. Each session has sections that can be customised based on how much time you have.
WHAT SKILL LEVEL DO I NEED TO BE?
- We provide 2 versions, an olympic lifting and non olympic lifting version. There are no specific skills required, just hard work and commitment to following a plan and getting fit!
IS THERE CONDITIONING?
- As this is a strength focused plan, conditioning is very specific and done through IWT (interval weight training). With the level of volume you certainly won't need to worry about hitting a conditioning piece every day and it is not advised to get optimum results.
SELECT YOUR STRENGTH METHOD
STRENGTH METHOD Handbook included with all purchases.
Version: Determines the technicality of the programme.
1. Olympic lifting - Movements that require technical barbell movements e.g. snatch, clean, overhead squat etc.
2. Non Olympic lifting - Designed around no technical lifts and the equipment you would find in any gym. Compound lifts such as squat and deadlift are still included.